Get Off to a Great Start in China.
Asking questions and getting answers
Start-ups contemplating Chinese market entry cannot skip the first important step: asking the right questions.
- Is my start-up ready for the Chinese market?
- Do I have what it takes to cope with Chinese investors?
- Is China the right place for me and my start-up?
There are many ways to obtain answers to these questions and others like them. We recommend joining PTL Group’s upcoming China Bootcamp.
Going to China
After making the strategic decision to enter the Chinese market, you’ll need to plan and set up your local strategy and infrastructure. At PTL Group, we help start-ups establish a market entry model that works best for them – based on their specific needs, industry standards and dynamic market trends.
- Thoughtful & thorough step-by-step development
- Reduced time-to-market
- Effective management – from day one
- Enhanced corporate flexibility
- Reduced market entry costs
- Effective risk management