Pre-entity establishment. Get things right from the start.
Thinking about selling your products in the Chinese market? In order to succeed, you’ll need to establish a stable business enterprise capable of operating multiple distribution channels, initiating direct sales and conducting diverse business pilots.
PTL Group helps international businesses enter the Chinese market by establishing and managing their on-the-ground operations before formal subsidiaries are registered. This allows a critical period of market learning with full operational flexibility before committing to a specific structure, business model and partnerships.
Our management team helps facilitate employee recruitment & hosting, office set-up, financial controls, logistics, warehousing, reselling capabilities and more. From day one, our clients benefit from a wide range of services, from invoicing, collection, credit control, warranty agreements and operational execution to diverse sales, marketing and manufacturing tasks.
- Grow your China business before registering a formal entity
- Employ staff and control their work environment, budgets and legal status
- Receive a fully independent local management support framework
- Establish efficient early presence in multiple locations
- Invoice RMB transactions, handle front stock and warranty agreements