Hosting in Shared Offices
Space to grow
Shared office hosting is an important service for SMEs looking to employ sales or technical personnel to develop a mature sales pipeline prior to registering a subsidiary in China.
PTL Group provides its clients with shared office hosting services in four locations: Beijing, Shanghai, Changzhou and Guangzhou. We also support individuals in other locations within selected start-up hubs and shared offices.
Our service will enable you to conduct most of your business needs through our platform before having an entity, during the entity set-up stage and even after your entity is established.
Our services – your flexibility:
- Time: Flexible contract period.
- Space: Adapt your office space according to your changing needs.
- Location: Change locations in accordance with your evolving business needs.
- Managerial support: Benefit from our expertise in HR management, employment contracts, labor law, budget and tax planning, financial reporting, expense control and much more.
Why Choose PTL Group’s Shared office in China?
- Our shared offices in China which are located in various cities, come with fully equipped working stations, unlimited Wi-Fi, and reception services.
- At our shared office in China, you can expand your team or reduce it if needed at short notice. Because flexibility comes first.
- Our team members are in contact with your staff on a daily basis. As such, they will be able to provide assistance and report any unusual behavior.
- Your team members have easy access to our HR, financial, marketing and logistics experts, and can consult with them at any time. After all, they occupy the same office.
- Remember we mentioned flexibility? Here’s another treat: you can place your employees in each of our offices across China.
- Flexibility, take 3: Your local team members can feel free to use our offices while traveling to other cities.
- Your overseas staff who travel to China can use our offices and meeting rooms in each of the 3 locations free of charge.
- You can choose between an open space working station or your very own individual office.
- In time of crisis (for example, Covid-19) when you cannot travel to China, you can be sure that someone is taking care of your staff and can oversee your business in China in your absence.