When you need to gain control and increase logistic transparency in China, you can count on PTL Group to deliver. We provide importation and stock management from our logistics centers, while also handling sales contracts and RMB invoicing. We also deliver your goods to your customers and handle their RMB payments.
As a 4th Party Logistics (4PL) company, PTL Group can import, store and sell your products in local currency using our licenses and facilities – regardless of your entity’s status in China. Serving as your “Import of Record” agent, we use our import and sales license in a manner that match your products.
We also provide financial management for your supply chain, including signing sales, service & warranty agreements, issuing of RMB invoices, fund collections from your clients, and overseas payments transfers.
Our services – your peace of mind:
- Import/export/customs clearance analysis and execution: HS code evaluation, import quota, licenses requirements and inspection assessment
- Warehousing and logistics centers management
- Signing RMB sales contracts, collection, and credit control
- RMB invoicing
- Local purchasing from suppliers + local sales to clients in China or overseas
- Import/export VAT refund management
- Goods return to vendor/HQ and RMA management
- Importing and coordinating transfer of products for roadshows and exhibitions (including ATA Carnet)
- Vendor performance review including transportation, cargo insurance, etc.
- Compliance assessment: Customs restrictions, national standards for specific industries, market entry license application.
Thinking about exporting to China? Here’s some useful information:
Companies that export their products all over the world may find that exporting to China presents challenges of a different nature. These include different HS codes, inspection requirements, definitions of dangerous goods and hazardous materials – not to mention various licenses required to import certain products into China. In addition, import documents must be accurate to a tee, otherwise, the process may take longer than anticipated – or even declined.
We manage your export process from A to Z
- As part of PTL Group’s fulfillment services in China, our experienced logistics team initiates a research and evaluation process that determines all the requirements and licenses that are needed to export the products from each specific industry to China.
- After confirming that the goods meet all required criteria and securing the licenses and capabilities to export the products, our team will examine the shipping documents. It is important to check the documents before the goods have been sent away in order to make any necessary adjustments. This process is required for each shipment.
- In case the exporter does not have an entity in China that can serve as the Importer of Record, PTL Group can be nominated as the consignee of the goods and as the local entity that will receive the goods in China until they are sold.
- Equipped with accurate shipping documents, we will consult with the customs representative to get pre-confirmation of the required process while the goods are on the way to China.
- Once we are informed that the goods arrive in China, we will supervise the entire importation process until the goods are released from customs.
- At this point, we will be required to pay duty, VAT and all other importation costs. Once released from the port, the goods will be sent either to the client or to a PTL Group warehouse.
Warehousing in China: When will you need it, and which warehouse should you choose?
In case that you do not have an immediate client for your products or your client is not able to accept and store your products, you may want to consider setting up a warehouse in China to support inventory, your online shop and e-commerce platform sales.
In case you need warehousing services in China, several types of warehousing are available – based on your needs:
- Bonded warehouse: Allows you to keep your goods close to the China market, while postponing importation costs (VAT, duty, etc.).
- Front warehouse: Allows you to maintain stock for immediate shipping to your clients, or manage a spare parts inventory that caters to your clients’ immediate needs.
- Cross-border warehouse: A warehouse that carries the appropriate license and specializes in cross-border activity that involves selling products in small quantities to end users.
- E-commerce warehouse: A warehouse that specializes in e-commerce activity, carries the relevant licenses and can connect and interface with various e-commerce and payment platforms.
PTL Group’s warehousing and fulfillment services in China
If your company requires front warehousing, your goods can be sent from customs to PTL Group’s front warehouses. The goods will be received, stored, and managed by PTL Group’s dedicated warehouse team as part of the warehouse stock. If required, our warehouse team can manage the stock on your ERP system. We will also send you stock counts and periodical reports on a regular basis.
If you require a bonded warehouse, PTL Group’s logistics team will acquire a suitable space for you in a Free Trade Zone and supervise the management of the stock.
We’ve done our best to create content that is of value to any company looking for logistics and distribution services in China, logistics services in China, warehousing and distribution services in China, and China logistics solutions. If you have any questions or require more information, please get in touch.