Let’s get in touch
When you need logistic solutions for complex challenges in China, you can count on PTL Group to deliver: From importation through stock management in our logistics centers, all the way to your customers.
As a 4th Party Logistics (4PL) company, PTL Group can handle all of your fulfillment needs in China. Whether you have an entity or not, we can import, store and sell your products in local currency using our licenses and facilities. We also provide financial management for your supply chain, including signing sales, service & warranty agreements, issuing RMB invoices, collecting funds from your clients and transferring payments overseas.
Our services – your peace of mind:
- Importation process analysis and execution
- Warehousing and inventory control
- ERP & WMS establishment and implementation
- RMB sales contract collection and credit control
- RMB invoicing
- Local purchasing from your suppliers and local sales to your clients in China
- Import/export VAT refund management
- Bonded and e-commerce warehouses + cross-border solutions
Thinking about exporting to China? Here’s some useful information:
Companies that export their products all over the world may find that exporting to China presents new and different challenges. The challenges include different HS codes, inspection requirements, definitions of dangerous goods and hazardous materials, and various licenses required to import certain products into China.
In addition, import documents must be accurate to a tee, otherwise, the process may take longer than anticipated – or even be declined.
Managing the exportation process from A to Z
- As part of PTL Group’s fulfillment services in China, our experienced logistics team initiates a research and evaluation process that determines all the requirements and licenses that are needed to export the products from each specific industry to China.
- After confirming that the goods meet all required criteria and securing the licenses and capabilities to export the products, our team will examine the shipping documents. It is important to check the documents before the goods have been sent away in order to make any necessary adjustments. This process is required for each shipment.
- In case the exporter does not have an entity in China that can serve as the Importer of Record, PTL Group can be nominated as the consignee of the goods and as the local entity that will receive the goods in China until they are sold.
- Equipped with accurate shipping documents, we will consult with the customs representative to get pre-confirmation of the required process while the goods are on the way to China.
- Once we are informed that the goods arrive in China, we will supervise the entire importation process until the goods are released from customs.
- At this point, we will be required to pay duty, VAT and all other importation costs. Once released from the port, the goods will be sent either to the client or to a PTL Group warehouse.
When will you need warehousing in China?
In case that you do not have an immediate client for your products or your client is not able to accept and store your products. In such case you may need warehousing services in China. Two types of warehousing are available:
- Bonded warehouse: If you want to keep the goods close to the China market but postpone importation costs (VAT, duty, etc.).
- Front warehouse: When you want to have stock for immediate shipping to your clients, or when you want to manage a spare parts inventory that caters to your clients’ immediate needs.
PTL Group’s warehousing and fulfillment in China
If front warehousing is required, goods can be sent from customs to PTL Group’s front warehouses.
The goods will be received, stored, and managed by PTL Group’s dedicated warehouse team as part of the warehouse stock. If required, our warehouse team can manage the stock on your ERP system. We will also send you stock counts and periodical reports on a regular basis.
If you require a bonded warehouse, PTL Group’s logistics team will acquire a suitable space for you in a Free Trade Zone and supervise the management of the stock.
This content would serve valuable to any company looking for logistics and distribution services in China, logistics services in China, warehousing and distribution services in China, China logistics solutions, and so much more.