Marketing Localization in China & E-Commerce
All the right channels for brand enhancement
Once you’ve decided to enter the Chinese market, marketing localization in China should be high on your list. PTL Group is here to provide expert guidance, every step of the way.
Establishing an early marketing presence in China can significantly benefit your market-entry efforts. Investing in your brand will boost your clients’ confidence in your product, create clearer differentiation, help protect it from copy-cats and support your sales operations. Welcome to the world of marketing localization in China.
Our marketing localization services include:
Brand Localization & Awareness:
- Website relocation: Local Chinese website hosting; ICP license and registration on government databases
- Social media accounts management: i.e. WeChat, Weibo, Youku, TikTok, etc.
- Content strategy and marketing campaign planning and execution
- Content translation and localization
- Trademark registration
Online Marketing & Social Media Marketing in China
(on Baidu, Weibo, WeChat, Red, Douyin, and more):
- Baidu SEO and SEM campaign set up and management
- Online advertisement and KOL marketing
- Targeted channel ads
- Online PR on vertical websites
- Operational support prior to, during and after exhibitions
- Written translation & on-site interpretation
- Marketing material adjustments & printing
PTL Group Understands E-commerce in China
At PTL Group, we’ll help you open your own cross-border shop in the largest online consumer market in the world.
If you’re planning to sell your products in China, e-commerce is a valuable business channel that should not be overlooked. E-commerce in China has countless options with great potential for success, which are also incredibly low-risk and relatively inexpensive.
PTL Group’s e-commerce services include:
- Strategy planning for your market entry
- Working with a Tmall partner for managing your stores
- Market research and analysis to enhance sales performance
- Store set-up
- Uploading products, including localized design and built-in SEO
- In-channel marketing
- Off-channel supporting marketing
- Pre and after-sale customer service
- Managing marketing campaigns with KOLs, live-streaming and ads
- Content creation and localization
- Integrated dashboard for sales support and performance analysis
PTL Group is your trusted partner for marketing strategy in China.
China’s online landscape and social media channels are very unique. We’re not telling you something you don’t already know. That said, you should be aware that local consumer behavior and business practices are affected by China’s local digital practices and marketing channels, and therefore international companies looking to enter the Chinese market should pay them special consideration.
Brand and marketing localization in China is very important, but not only in terms of translating content. Your local marketing strategy will differ according to your business model, targeted audience, and sales expectations. Tools like your WeChat official account, mini-apps, your Weibo account, creating short videos on Douyin or Red should be considered alongside e-commerce platforms like Tmall, Tmall Global, JD.com, and others. Oh, and while you’re investing in social media marketing in China, don’t forget to supplement your offline activities, as well.
PTL Group specializes in planning and executing viable marketing strategies that help you build your brand in China and support sales. Our work is compliant with local laws and regulations, which keeps your China marketing operation risk-free.
E-commerce in China Presents Great Business Opportunities
Establish your own branded flagship store or join a lower-cost & lower-risk shared-store. Sell your products on Tmall Global or any other platform offering cross-border channels. Whatever you choose, e-commerce is a great option for Chinese market entry. So, what are you waiting for? Partner with PTL Group, and start building your sales backbone!