Recruitment in China
Recruiting in China the most suitable talented local managers and staff is not just important – it is crucial. At PTL Group, we are continually screening and recruiting candidates for our clients, and our experience provides us with a unique perspective and judgment. We recruit sales managers and technical staff for a wide variety of industries. As many of our clients also utilize our Shared Office service, we are highly experienced in overseeing the results of our recruiting efforts on a day-to-day basis.
PTL Group provides comprehensive HR management services throughout the entire employee lifecycle process, in order to establish both the candidate and employer’s confidence as a starting-point for sustainable success.
If you have a business entity in China, we will provide you with all the necessary HR functions to manage your staff needs. If you don’t have an entity, we can provide complete employee management support and supervision, in accordance with specific needs and policies.
Our ongoing HR support includes:
- End-to-end office administration
- Employment contract negotiation, preparation and review
- Salary calculation and payroll administration
- Employee social benefit calculations & documentation
- Employment visa and work permit application (for foreign employees)
- Staff budget and expenses control & monitoring
Here’s some more information on our recruitment & HR services in China –
Recruitment in China is an essential PTL Group expertise. Over the years, we have recruited hundreds of candidates for our clients, across a wide range of industry sectors and at all levels of seniority. As we already mentioned, our recruitment is complemented by additional services, including employment agreement drafting, work permits handling, payroll services in China and more.
Here’s a step-by-step description of how we find and build local teams for our clients:
- Market mapping – Employed as an initial strategy to help us identify high-level candidates across specific industries.
- Salary benchmarking and variable incentives – These help us construct the best package for your company’s needs.
- A thorough screening process – Our experienced recruiters assess all candidates in order to establish the best possible shortlist.
- Process & probation period – If no suitable candidates are found in the first round, we will repeat the process twice within six months. If the chosen candidate’s employment is terminated during the probation period, we will conduct a new search process – free of charge. The search process is conducted by a bilingual Chinese and English-speaking staff.
Here’s a little more information on our China recruitment process:
- STAGE 1: We kick off the process by evaluating the job description and providing an estimate of both the position salary and the expected duration of the recruitment process.
- STAGE 2: The second stage includes collecting CVs of candidates and conducting phone interviews. In a short time, our experts put together a shortlist of the top candidates, in full collaboration with your needs. We also send you detailed reports on shortlisted candidates, for your review.
- STAGE 3: The final stage begins with interviews of final shortlisted candidates, which we conduct together with your representatives. After we select the final candidate, we conduct a thorough background check. The PTL Group HR manager will communicate ongoing updates on the search process, including when developments occur and on a daily or weekly basis, depending on your preference.