Dor Barak, PTL Group’s representative in the UK, shares the 5 main actions that international companies should take in order to succeed in China:
- Embark on research, visit and learn about the market in all of China’s nuances and complexities.
- Strive to establish an independent operation in China and to maximize control of sales and distribution channels.
- Stay up to date with the changes in the laws and regulations in China.
- Hire local employees who represent the company’s best interests.
- Develop and nurture local strategic partnerships with key stakeholders in relevant marketplaces.
Dor explains that solutions that despite some solutions seeming effective in the short term (e.g participating in joint ventures or working with an exclusive local distributor), that many of these will not pay off in the long run, and may even become obstacles that raise further problems down the line.
In order to integrate with China seamlessly, make calculated executive decisions and increase market share, the recommendation is to build a localised and independent approach in China.
We at PTL Group provide our clients with the infrastructure to establish autonomous operations in China, whilst make keeping them one step ahead of the relevant regulatory changes and ensuring their interests are always maintained.
Watch the video: