Assembly & Manufacturing
Set up shop in China. From production to sales.
The Industrial Incubator
PTL Group’s Industrial Incubator provides a quick and cost-effective solution to initiate local manufacturing in order to support sales in China. The incubator business model provides customized production and assembly facilities that allow foreign companies to set up a manufacturing site in China in a controlled environment and with on-site managerial support services.
Our incubator has proven to be very successful in building fast CFDA-approved assembly lines for medical appliances, complex automotive components, energy-saving construction products, innovative food products and more.
The Industrial Incubator – Key Applications:
- Registration, management, hosting & control of manufacturing entities in China
- Establishment and operation of clients’ production and assembly lines
- QC set-up and obtainment of manufacturing licenses & approval certifications
- Recruitment, training and control of clients’ key staff
- Professional back-office support
- Engineering functions and product localization project support
When you decide to initiate a manufacturing operation in China, your chances of success are significantly affected by on-site project management and local government relations.
PTL Group’s experienced local management team handles projects from the early fact-finding and government negotiation stages to construction supervision, equipment purchasing & assembly, employee recruitment, on-the-job training and supervision of key positions during and after operation commissioning.
Our factory set-up services include:
- Site selection
- Incentive package negotiation with the local government
- Government relations
- Procurement management
- Assistance with localization of blueprints, plans, designs, etc.
- Construction supervision
- Industrial equipment installation management
- Financial management
- Talent search and staffing
- HR management
- Local entity operational set-up and mentoring