THE TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect two types of information from you:
PII (personally identifiable information) is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, email address or phone number.
We collect PII with relation to your accessing and/or using the website, and you directly provide us with most of the information we collect. For example, we may collect your first and last name, email address and/or phone number when you register to a seminar, if you contact us with a question or an offer or send us an email, when we request your response to an online survey or when you sign to our mailing list to receive our newsletter and updates. Other information is collected automatically through our systems, including through cookies.
Non-PII (non-personally identifiable information) can be demographic, technical, browsing and usage information. Non-PII does not identify you personally and is collected primarily to perform site optimization and marketing analysis to enhance our website and our services.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER INFORMATION
We collect information in a variety of ways:
- Online Interactions. We collect Personal Data when you communicate with us, or otherwise connect with us or post to social media pages, or sign up for a newsletter or participate in a survey, register to an event, respond to a promotional offer or submit a job application.
- Offline Interactions. We collect Personal Data when you attend promotional events and professional seminars that we host or in which we participate, or when you provide your Personal Data to our representatives.
- Automatic Information: When you use or interact with our website, we receive and store information generated by your activity and information automatically collected from your browser or mobile device. For example, like many websites, we obtain certain information when your web browser accesses our website including your IP address, browser type, operating system, mobile network data, pages viewed and access times.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect (both PII and non-PII) primarily for internal business purposes, clients relations, marketing and website enhancement, as detailed: to contact you in response to an inquiry; to track, measure and analyze traffic accessing the website; to identify usage trends and visiting patterns and to determine the effectiveness of our promotions.
We also use the information we collect for Marketing Communications. In order to communicate news and promotions to you regarding our related services; to address you by email offering services that we believe may be of interest to you, including invitations to seminars and professional events in China, Europe, Australia, USA and Israel.
You acknowledge that your provision to us of your e-mail address during your enquiry, registration or subscription process, constitutes your consent to receive such marketing materials. At any time after providing us your e-mail address you may withdraw your consent to future receipt of such marketing materials, by using the relevant address or link for applicable opt-out requests provided within the e-mails in which we send such marketing materials or by sending us an applicable request, clearly stating your e-mail address and request.
Sharing information with Strategic Partners
We may share certain Personal Information with trusted strategic partners who work on our behalf under confidentiality agreements for marketing and other purposes. Our Marketing Partners may use your Personal Information to help PTL GROUP communicate with you about offers from PTL GROUP and our Marketing Partners. However, these Marketing Partners do not have any independent right to share your information with other parties or use it for other purposes.
We do not sell, lease or rent your PII to third parties for their marketing purposes.
Our Website uses Session Cookies:
Session cookies are stored temporarily as long as you are on the same page and are automatically deleted by the browser after you leave the page. We use these temporary cookies to support the site’s functionality, for example, if you want to download a number of resources in the same session, your details will be remembered so you don’t get asked for the same information you’ve already given, as long as you don’t leave the page.
Our Website uses the following Third-Party Cookies:
Act-On cookies. These cookies provide visitor tracking information. It remains on your computer, unless it expires or the cookie cache is cleared. It tracks visitor activity, such as page views, and can correlate that activity with personally identifiable information voluntarily submitted through forms on this website or gathered by other visitor-initiated means, e.g. when a visitor reaches this website by following a link in a marketing message. for more information check www.act-on.com.
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to us is done at your own risk. We implement reasonable administrative, organizational and technical safeguards and security measures to protect Personal Data from unauthorized access, disclosure, destruction or alteration, accidental loss, misuse or damage.
To the extent permissible by applicable law, we will retain your Personal Data for such period as necessary to satisfy or to fulfill the following:
- The purposes for which that Personal Data was provided;
- An identifiable and ongoing business need, including record keeping;
- A requirement to retain records that may be relevant to any notified regulatory investigations or active legal proceedings;
- Comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, including, without limitation, court orders and/or compulsory disclosures required by governmental authorities;
- Fulfill legitimate interests of PTL GROUP and third parties, such as, defend in cases of legal procedures etc.
EDITING AND DELETING YOUR INFORMATION OR OPTING OUT OF OUR MAILING LIST
You can correct or delete the information that you provided to us by sending us an e-mail request at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that we may need to verify your identity before acting on your request. You may elect to “opt out” of receiving direct marketing or being included in market research information. You can opt out of receiving email communications by following the instructions through the unsubscribe option in PTL Group’s emails. While we will try to comply with any request pertaining to your Personal Information in accordance with applicable law, please be aware that we may not be able to fulfill requests pertaining to information already shared with third parties. Some information may be retained on our systems for recordkeeping purposes, and some residual digital information cannot be removed or changed.
Any information collected by us and by any other acting on our behalf, and all communications and information transmitted, received and/or contained in our information systems, is our property. You agree that in the event that we sell or transfer any of our business assets, including through merger or acquisition, this may include the sale or transfer to the acquiring party of such property, which may include your PII.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
RIGHTS OF EUROPEAN DATA SUBJECTS UNDER THE GDPR
If you are in one of the EU/EEA countries, you are entitled to certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) EU Regulation 2016/679 and applicable national data protection regulations.
By visiting the PTL Group Website or communicating with PTL Group, you acknowledge that we may process your Personal Information for the purposes described above, either on the basis of your consent or if we have other lawful grounds to do so.
- You have the right to withdraw consent to processing, where consent is the basis of processing. For the Personal Information we collect on the PTL Group Website, this means you may withdraw your consent to processing by leaving the PTL Group Website, opt-out of the PTL Group mailing list, and requesting that we delete your Personal Information by contacting us at email@example.com.
- You have the right to request further details about how we process your Personal Information, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to demand rectification of inaccurate Personal Information about you. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- You have the right to object to unlawful data processing under certain conditions.
You have the right to erasure of past data about you (your “right to be forgotten”) under certain conditions.
- You have the right to demand that we restrict processing of your Personal Information, under certain conditions, if you believe we have exceeded the legitimate basis for processing, processing is no longer necessary, or if you believe your Personal Information is inaccurate.
- The Personal Information we collect on the PTL Group Website is not used for automated decision making and profiling, except for automated processes in the context of marketing. As stated above, you can opt-out of direct marketing by PTL Group by contacting PTL Group directly or by following the instructions through the unsubscribe options in our email messages.
- You have a right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority in your country if you believe that PTL Group is processing your Personal Information in violation of applicable laws.
Effective from: [01.01.2019]
Last Updated on: [08.02.2019]