Knowledge is power, especially when it comes to setting up a WFOE in China. The following section details the various WFOE registration steps – including timeframes.
PTL Group specializes in company registration in China. We make sure that China company registration is done right, because doing so will help us focus on the real goal: long-term WFOE management. To help our clients, we provide extensive operational support for registered entities. This is where our knowledge and expertise really make a difference.
We hope you find the following information useful.
WFOE Registration – An Overview
Before submitting the application
- Decide on the company structure, business scope and capital amount and prepare the required documents from the HQ
- Address leasing (5 working days)
- Online application for company name and business license in China (5 working days)
- Approved forms are signed by HQ
- Approval of business license (10 working days)
- Record of WFOE setup
After application is approved
- Order official seals (Chops) (2 working days)
- Open RMB account & Foreign Currency account (10-15 working days)
- Tax registration (1-2 working days)
- The above timeline is an estimate and is subject to changes by local authorities in each district
- Due to the pandemic (COVID-19) things may change and delays may occur
Last updated: February 2021
Regulations in China change frequently, but you don’t have to go there all alone. Get in touch today and let us support your China operations.