To-do lists and checklists can come in extremely handy in business. We’ve composed the following lists to make your WFOE registration process more organized and much easier.
PTL Group specializes in company registration in China. We make sure that China company registration is done right, because doing so will help us focus on the real goal: long-term WFOE management. To help our clients, we provide extensive operational support for registered entities. This is where our knowledge and expertise really make a difference.
We hope you find the following information useful.
Preparing for the WFOE Setup
- Collect documents according to the list provided by the agent.
- Appoint the WFOE’s key functions: Legal Rep, GM, Supervisor, Directors, Chairman.
- Determine the amount of registered capital and total investment amount.
- Determine the required business scope.
- Prepare the Article of Association that is suitable for your specific business.
- Present a shareholders’ chart.
The registration process for setting up a WFOE in China may take several weeks to several months, depending on entity type and required licenses.
- All documents must be signed where indicated (if necessary)
- All documents must be signed with a black liquid-ink pen (no coloured ink, no biro or ballpoint pen)
Checklist for WFOE registration
Last updated: February 2021
Regulations in China change relatively frequently. For the most up-to-date regulations, please check in with us.